Luxuriously appointed, elevated ‘meru style’ tent with, en suite bathroom. The tent opens up onto a large shaded deck with spectacular views. Family Tent, including 2 x 3/4 size beds that can be converted into 1 x super king size bed and 2 x 3/4 beds in a separate but adjoining tent.
|2019 Dinner, Bed and Breakfast||01 Dec 2018 - 31 Dec 2019|
|NAD2995.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|NAD3565.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|2020 Dinner, Bed and Breakfast||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020|
|NAD3355.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|NAD3995.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
- Meals as specified
- VAT and Namibia Government Tourism Levy
What you need to know:
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm any booking
- The balance is to be settled 30 days prior to the travel date
- Detailed terms & conditions will be forwarded on request
A percentage of the quoted room rate will be charged for rooms that are cancelled within 4 weeks of the date of the reservation, as follows:
- Within 4 weeks: 25%
- Within 3 weeks: 75%
- Within 2 weeks: 50%
- Within 1 week: 100%
A 10% handling fee, based on the deposit amount paid, will be deducted from any bookings cancelled prior to four weeks before the date of travel
Much of the charm of Erongo lies in its tranquil wilderness setting and may therefore not always be appreciated by all children. It is a condition therefore that adults accompanying children take full responsibility for the conduct and safety of their children.
- Children 12 years and under, sharing with 2 full paying adults, pay 50% of the quoted adult tariff.
- Children 6 years and under, sharing with 2 full paying adults, stay free.
Check In / Out Times:
- Check-in at 14h00 and check-out at 11h00.
- These times can be flexible with prior arrangement.